Welcome to the SWS Fastpitch Travel League Registration for 2019. This registration applies to tournament-oriented teams that play at a Tournament B level only. No ASA/PGF/USSSA A level teams are allowed. If you are looking to register as a league-oriented team, please exit now and register with our Inhouse program. Registration for Inhouse will begin Feb 1 2019.
Before you register, please review the following information:
1. This is a roster controlled league that requires official rosters at all times. Players are restricted to their age groups only and verification by birth certificate is required.
2. All teams must provide proof of insurance with SWS listed as additionally insured.
3. All teams must provide home fields and umpires at their expense for all regular season home games. SWS will host and cover all expenses for the year end tournaments.
4. Once registration is complete, you will be contacted by SWS to set up your team rosters on the SWS website portal.
5. All game scheduling, results and standings are managed by the SWS commissioners. All scheduling will be managed on the SWS website portals with pages for each team as well as Divisions. Parents and players will be able to follow their favorite teams on the SportsEngine app.
6. Registration fees are $340 per team, which includes all league scheduling and tournament expenses. Payments for registration fees are accepted online only by credit card or electronic fund transfer. If for some reason you cannot arrange for online payment, exit this registration now and contact SWS for a possible exception.
If you need more information before continuing with registration, please email us at SWS Travel Registration.
To prepare for registration, you will need the following documents to upload online. Please prepare these documents before starting registration.
Insurance: scan your insurance document into PDF file for uploading. MAKE SURE THE INSURANCE IS IN EFFECT FOR 2019.
Birth Certificates: scan all new non-returning SWS players birth certificates into ONE pdf file. You do not need to resubmit birth certificates for anyone who has previously played in SWS. You will be contacted for detailed information on your full roster after your team is registered.
Note: If it is not possible to submit birth certificates and insurance forms at this time, you may submit them as a pdf file via email to our registration mailbox below.
Please direct questions to: SWS Travel Registration
Select an option to continue with the registration.