Welcome to the SWS Fastpitch League Registration for late summer/fall 2020. This session is a regular league game schedule with standings and a year end tournament, essentially a delayed season summer season due to COVID. This registration sesions applies to BOTH Inhouse and Travel teams that play at a Tournament B/C level only. No ASA/PGF/USSSA A level teams are allowed.
Format: one weekday game and two weekend games starting Aug 17 through Oct 7. Tournaments will be held Oct 9-11.
NOTE: WE RECOMMEND USING GOOGLE CHROME OR MOZILLA FIREFOX BROWSER FOR REGISTRATION. YOU MAY EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS USING INTERNET EXPLORER.
Before you register, please review the following information:
1. This is a roster controlled league that requires official rosters at all times. Players are restricted to their age groups only. However, due to the short timeline for this session, no birth certificates will be collected. Teams will still be held responsible to roster players appropriately and will be subject to audits.
2. All teams must provide proof of insurance with SWS listed as additionally insured.
3. All teams must provide home fields and umpires at their expense for all regular season home games. SWS will host and cover all expenses for the year end tournaments.
4. Rosters must be submitted during registration utilizing the template as directed.
5. All game scheduling, results and standings are managed by the SWS commissioners.
6. Registration fees will be assessed and collected after registration is complete. Fees will be between $250 and $300 depending on number of teams. Expenses are being minimized for this session so some costs such as t-shirts will be eliminated or reduced.
If you need more information before continuing with registration, please email us at SWS Registration.
To prepare for registration, you will need the following documents to upload online. Please prepare these documents before starting registration; you will not be able to pause and resume your registration once it is started. For more info on rosters read the next page, upload and complete your template, then come back and register with your roster and insurance. We are not collecting birth certificates for this special league in 2020 but managers will be accountable for any age checks.
Roster: download and complete the required template. Answer all questions and do not change format.
Home game dates: upload a document with weekly time slots for home games in the Field Availability section.
Insurance: scan your insurance document into PDF file for uploading. MAKE SURE THE INSURANCE IS IN EFFECT FOR 2020.
Please direct questions to: SWS Registration
Select an option to continue with the registration.