Welcome to the SWS Fastpitch League Registration for spring/summer 2021. This registration session applies to BOTH Inhouse and Travel teams that play at a Tournament B/C level only. No USA/PGF/USSSA A level teams are allowed. Please be sure to select the appropriate division and age group for your team. While SWS is intending to offer our typical regular season format and year tournament for all divisions, actual scheduling may be modified due to ongoing COVID developments and the State of Illinois guidelines for play.
Travel Division Format: regular season weekday games only Mon through Thursday with year end double elimination tournament hosted by SWS.
Travel schedule: 12U and under will begin May 1 with year tournaments scheduled end of June. 13U and over will begin late May and early June with year end tournament second week of July. NOTE: due to COVID impacts, high school teams will be playing late into June this year. Although IHSA is allowing players to participate on club teams during the high school season, SWS schedules may be impacted by conflicting schedules and participation of high school players.
Inhouse Division Format: regular season weekday and weekend games. with year end double elimination tournament hosted by SWS.
Inhouse schedule: 12U and under will begin May 1 with year tournaments scheduled first half of July. 13U and over will begin late May and early June with tournaments scheduled for second half of July. NOTE: due to COVID, high school teams will be playing late into June this year. Although IHSA is allowing players to participate on club teams during the high school season, SWS schedules may be impacted by conflicting schedules and participation of high school players.
NOTE: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH REGISTRATION USING THE INTERNET EXPORER BROWSER, WE RECOMMEND USING EITHER THE GOOGLE CHROME OR MOZILLA FIREFOX BROWSER .
Before you register, please review the following information:
1. This is a roster controlled league that requires official rosters at all times. Players are restricted to their age groups only. Rosters must be submitted during registration utilizing the template as directed.
2. All teams must submit copys of birth certificates for all players that are new to SWS.
3. All teams must provide proof of insurance with SWS listed as additionally insured. Address is SWS Fastpitch, PO Box 7121, Romeoville, IL, 60446.
4. All teams must provide home fields and umpires at their expense for all regular season home games. Dates are to be submitted utilizing the home game template.
5. SWS will host and cover all expenses for the year end tournaments.
6. All game scheduling, results and standings are managed by the SWS commissioners.
7. Registration fees will be $460 for all Travel and Inhouse teams.
If you need more information before continuing with registration, please email us at SWS Registration.
To prepare for registration, you will need to prepare the following four documents and be prepared to upload online. Please prepare these documents before starting registration; you will not be able to pause and resume your registration once it is started.
1. Roster: download and complete the required template. Answer all questions and do not change format.
2. Home game dates: upload a document with weekly time slots for home games in the Field Availability section.
3. Insurance: scan your insurance document into PDF file for uploading. MAKE SURE THE INSURANCE IS IN EFFECT FOR 2021.
4. Birth certificates: Please make copies in one pdf file for all players who are new to SWS. Note: there is a file size limit on what can be uploaded. We suggest a maximum of 6-8 players per file but no more than two pdf files per team.
Please direct questions to: SWS Registration
Select an option to continue with the registration.